Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kate's Trolls Birthday Party


After seeing Trolls back in February Kate decided that she wanted to switch the theme of her birthday party from "Music" to TROLLS! I initially wasn't too thrilled but as Kate started planning it became more and more fun!

Kate invited her 5 closest girlfriends and we had a PAR-TAY! We had Troll coloring pages as  the friends arrived, we played Pin the Bow on Princess Poppy,  Trolls Bingo, made microphones so the girls could sing during the dance party and had fun taking pictures in the rainbow photo booth with the silly troll hair headbands I made. The party was in the afternoon so we just had a snack with rainbow fruit kabobs, Princess Poppy cookies and of course a rainbow birthday cake designed by Miss Kate!














Kit of course had to have her own seat.  And Kate's cute friend Ellis brought her Mary Ellen too!















I love how Kit is right there with her! Makes me So happy!












2 comments:

  1. You sure know how to throw a party Hayley! And I love that you made a rainbow cake because that rainbow cake you made for Kate's first birthday is still on my all-time list of best cakes ever. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. This party looks amazing. I kind of want to encourage Tatum to choose a trolls party for her next birthday so I can copy everything you did haha.

    ReplyDelete