Happy 4 months to our little man last week on the 12th! He is the happiest, smiliest guy! Time needs to slow down! Here's an update:
- Was sleeping through the night for a good 2 weeks but since our return from Utah is now up once a night again around 4:30-5am.
- Wears size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes.
- Henry has never been the best napper. He struggles during the day. I have been working on trying to have him nap in his bed rather than the swing. It's going okay. He is doing better but we've got a ways to go. Although I know I shouldn't complain...at least he sleeps great at night. (Although Millie has been getting up sometimes 3 times a night...oh my!)
- Loves to grab and play with toys! This seriously happened overnight. I love seeing him in his gym grabbing the little toys. His favorite toys are his wooden skwish, winkel rattle, Sophie the giraffe, play keys and his jingle stuffed baseball.
- He's really found his voice!!! He loves to squawk! He also loves telling us stories with his coos and is starting to blow bubbles too!
- Started grabbing his feet last week. It's the cutest!
- Just this week has started playing/sticking out his tongue.
- Is about ready to roll over. He's so close. He gets on his side while grabbing his toys in his gym.
- Favorite songs: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Take Me Out to the Ball Game!"
- Weight: 14 lbs 15 oz (50%ile)
- Length: 23-1/2 inches (5%ile)
- Head Circumference: 42 cm
|I love this one of him grabbing toys|
|Lookin' like a big boy|