Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Oh Boy!


Saturday my friends threw me a baby shower! It's been a long time since I've had a shower...it was so fun to just relax, chat with the ladies, and celebrate Henry's soon-to-be arrival. Not to mention one of my other friends watched the girls so I didn't have to take them...Tim was working. My friend Holly hosted and did such a darling job! We played a few simple games and I got some really darling clothes. I tell you what...I have loved shopping for my girls and girls are definitely fun to buy for but I am really excited about a lot of the really cute boy stuff out there and it will be kind of nice to not worry about having a matching headband for each outfit :)




I didn't get a shot of everyone but here's several of my closest Phx friends

Almost 37 weeks 




2 comments:

  1. Ah so fun. I'm so glad you got a shower, Hayley. You deserve it and so much more! Boys are fun to dress and shop for. I love me a bow tie. :)

    ReplyDelete