Tuesday, December 8, 2015

First Week in December- A Visit to Utah


Like I mentioned Tim got the first week in December off for vacation. We decided to go visit our families in Utah! I was a little angry at first...what a funny time to have a week off. But as it turned out it was a perfect time. SLC is decked out for Christmas yet there isn't too much going on yet. We had a great week visiting with our families, playing with cousins, relaxing...and most notable...we bought a VAN!!!

Here are some pictures for our trip:
Tim's brother Nick blessed their new baby so we go to be there for that. I snapped this before church started. These girl cousins have so much fun together!
Kate's awesome Hawaiian craft...I helped a little drawing the ukelele and some cutting but otherwise this was all her idea!
I got to see my childhood friend Ashley! Kate and her oldest Austin had so much fun playing together!
So excited about our new van...although they actually still ask where the blue car is and miss it a lot!
I'm officially a real mom! Here's our van! This having a 3rd child just got that much more real! I grew up with a van and am not a van hater at all...but boy do I feel old. Don't get me wrong though, I am SO excited! Vans are so practical and convenient. And now I fit in at preschool drop off :)
I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed...Tim and I have never left our girls. We were able to sneak away for a night to Park City for a little getaway. It was so nice! A huge thank you to my mom for watching the girls! 
Grandpa B took these girls to Color Me Mine! Oh my goodness my girls were in heaven!
Millie picked a "Nemo" aka fish and Kate picked a crown piggy bank to paint

I adore downtown SLC at Christmas!!! Checking out the ZCMI Candy windows

Visiting City Creek...Kate and Millie got to meet Santa...but they wouldn't let us take our own pictures...I was so mad...especially since Kate actually wanted to sit on his lap. She gave him the best hugs. 



1 comment:

  1. Fun times! That is a random time to have vacation but you definitely made the most of it. I love all the pictures in downtown SLC. And that one of all the girls before church. So cute! Silver is nice choice for a van color. :)

    ReplyDelete