Friday, November 13, 2015

SD Trip- Whale Watching


Tim arrived late Thursday night. My parents love going whale watching in Hawaii. We had heard that there were humpback whales and lots of dolphins to see off of California so Friday we headed up to Newport Beach/Balboa and caught a boat to do some whale watching! Kate was initially really excited about seeing dolphins but then got super nervous about riding on the boat and didn't want to get splashed by them in the ocean. But once we got on the boat she was all smiles and loved it. We saw some awesome whales but unfortunately didn't see any dolphins. It was really fun to do something we had never done before in California! I love Newport Beach and Balboa...wouldn't it be amazing to own a beach house there?!



















4 comments:

  1. I want to go back. That was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kate's Elsa hat. And this looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whale watching?! That sounds amazing. The whole trip looks like a blast. I'm so glad you were able to meet up with your parents and that Tim was able to join for a little while. You are brave to drive solo 5 hours with the girls. I think my kids would flip out, and then I would flip out. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and stories. My favorite picture is the selfie of you all at the zoo. You look soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean sea world, not the zoo. :)

    ReplyDelete