Saturday, November 14, 2015

SD Trip- Garth Brooks in Concert


Oh and how can I not post about seeing Garth?! So late Friday night as I was checking Instagram discovered Garth was also in San Diego! I had had not idea. Not only was he in town but tickets were also still available and for a reasonable price!  Saturday morning we last minute bought tickets and I'm SO glad we did!

My mom and I just couldn't pass by this perfect opportunity! It had seriously been only a week or two when I was talking to my mom on the phone saying how I wished I had come up to SLC so we could go together! It was just too perfect! We saw him 17 years ago (along with 3 of my friends) and it felt the exact same. Garth put on an amazing show and I remembered every word to every song! Some things just don't change!



1 comment:

  1. So fun! We went to a George Strait concert a few years ago and this reminds me of that. I'm glad you went!

    ReplyDelete