Monday, July 20, 2015

More Random Fun

Bruges Waffles and Frites
Like I mentioned before we just had so much fun in Utah! Here's a small sampling of the fun that was had!



This horse was my brother Steve's from like 37-38 years ago

Splashing around up at Red Butte Gardens

Cousin Sleep over at Jeff's house...Kate and Emily are especially close

Splash pad fun

The girls LOVED the aquarium


Kate insisted that they each stand the penguin closest to your actual height

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a

More sprinkler fun
Wouldn't be a trip to Utah without visiting Temple Square


3 comments:

  1. Kate's face in that first picture is priceless! haha. I'm so bummed we missed out on dress like a cow day! I totally forgot. I'm glad you got to take this impromptu trip to Utah. Looks like it was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate's face in that first picture is priceless! haha. I'm so bummed we missed out on dress like a cow day! I totally forgot. I'm glad you got to take this impromptu trip to Utah. Looks like it was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you live close enough to make a trip like this. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete