Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


Happy Mother's Day! We had a really low key relaxing day spent together as our own little family of four! It is truly a privilege to be a mother to these two beautiful girls mine and I am thankful everyday that I have the opportunity to stay home with them!

I also just wanted to say thank you to the many incredible women in my life! I am so very thankful for the incredible examples and am sure trying to emulate the amazing talents and qualities that they possess.


I had to include these pics just to show what a racket it is to try and get these two girls to smile for the camera!






I got these cute gifts that the girls made at church.
From Kate
From Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Those girls are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo sequence! Ha! I can just picture in my mind how the photo shoot went down because it's probably exactly how ours go down too. I'm glad you included even the silly ones. Happy Mother's Day Hayley!! You have been a light and example to many, many others. Like me! :)

    ReplyDelete