Monday, April 27, 2015

Hayley's 29th Birthday


I turned 29 on Sunday...yikes! I don't feel old but being one step closer to 30 sounds...well...old! But I do have an almost 4 year old and have been married for almost 6 years so I guess that's about right.

Anyway...as it worked out...Tim was actually in Phoenix this past weekend looking for our future house. It was unfortunate that he couldn't be here to celebrate but after looking at dates, price of air travel for both of us, etc etc. It just had to happen...which actually was fine. Some dear friends had me and the girls over for a BBQ on Sunday, we had a really fun weekend, and Tim did an excellent job making me feel special and loved including a mysterious delivery of flowers left on our front step. Not to mention all you amazing family and friends that made my day!

AND Tim found us a great (rental) house! See pictures below. I told Tim what I really wanted for my birthday was a house. And he totally delivered! Our house is in this beautiful gated community in North Phoenix. It has 3 bedrooms plus a huge loft that we can use for toyroom/computer/whatever. The bedrooms are upstairs, we've got a 2-car garage, awesome patio outback, a community pool, and lots of other great things. Our backyard does not have have grass but in addition to the large patio we have a large area that the owner said we could put a swing set. It's going to be great and most importantly it's just under a 20 minute commute for Tim!

Thank you for making my birthday sweet! I certainly feel fortunate to have so many wonderful family and friends!


Tulips from some of our dearest friends from med school
Our new pueblo...unfortunately Lexus not included 
our pool

3 comments:

  1. Finding a nice place for you to live in Phoenix is the nicest birthday present you could get! We love you, Hay! You are still young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! It really looks amazing, Hayley! Congrats!! The best birthday present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding a place! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete