Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter Dresses


So I dropped the ball and didn't even think about having the girls wear their Easter dresses the Sunday before General Conference...so we wore them today! Complete with sticks in hands! These two love carrying around sticks. We can't go outside without picking up a handful! And they had to be in the pictures today :)

I sure love these two girls of mine! They are sweet, silly and so much fun! We are so lucky to call them ours!

Oh and a side note... Millie went to nursery for the first time today and did awesome! She cried for a minute when Tim dropped her off and did want to be held for the first 30 minutes or so but by the end was having fun! I am so proud of her! 









3 comments:

  1. Such cute girls. And I'm happy to hear nursery went so well for Millie. I am kind of super excited for declan to go to nursery but something tells me we won't be so lucky with the transition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures of you darling little girls, all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest pictures! Love those sweet little girls of yours!!!
    -Jess Bahr

    ReplyDelete