Monday, January 19, 2015

Angels for Marjorie


My dear childhood friend, Mary, lost her darling daughter unexpectedly this past Friday. She had been battling a viral illness (presumed influenza) during the week and overnight stopped breathing.  She was only 2-1/2 years old. Our hearts have broken at the loss of this sweet girl. It's been a very emotional week. Our thoughts and prayers have gone to them every day!

I am sure thankful for my Gospel knowledge and I know this life is not the end. I know that families are eternal. Marjorie lived a short, perfect life and I know she will be with her family again. I know it is this same faith that will sustain them through the difficult weeks and months ahead.

Friends from all over made these sweet handprint angels for Marjorie! We sent ours off in the mail this week!

1 comment:

  1. I read about this in Facebook but didn't realize you knew her. We will add our prayers to yours!

    ReplyDelete