Oh my how this little one is changing! Millie has become quite the climber! She is into everything and moves so fast!
- This girl can climb! Like the other day when we were over at a friends house when Kate runs to me and says, "Mom…look…Millie." Millie had climbed up onto their piano bench, gotten on the keys, and was on the level where the music sits about ready to get on the very top. Crazy girl! Millie loves climbing onto Kate's little toddler bed and is always so proud of herself.
- Millie loves to wave! And loves to say "hi." Her eyes light up and it is about my most favorite thing!
- Took her first steps on November 29, 2014. She been kind of hurling herself towards us and kind of stepping for a few weeks but is now actually taking controlled steps.
- Is getting good at standing on her own. She still usually doesn't trust herself but just this Saturday (12/6/14) stood by herself for 1 minute!
- Loves putting things in the trash…and taking them out. I find little treasures (toy cars, balls, any toy really) in our kitchen trash can daily. I have gotten really good at checking it to make sure we don't lose any of our beloved toys.
- Loves the bathroom. She loves to flush the toilet and loves playing with the roll of toilet paper! Oh my she can make a mess.
- Made her first "more" sign. Millie has been using her own version of more by using her fingers to palm in the "come here" motion for months and is also really good and just pointing and going "ahh." "All done" also seems to be coming along. It's pretty cute too how Kate has really gotten into trying to help Millie use her signs.
- Loves to "play" the kazoo.
- Loves being tickled and loves to tackle me and laughs hysterically.
- Loves playing with her big sister! And wants to be involved, play and do whatever Kate is doing.
- Still an amazing eater. Out eats Kate most meals.
- Still struggling with naps especially her morning one. Although I do not think she is old enough to go to one nap I have tried going without but especially with her early wake up time she cannot make it in the car for more than 2 minutes without falling asleep and definitely still needs a morning nap…even if it is only 45 minutes.
- She is doing a bit better and sleeping till 6am now. Goes to bed just before 7pm.
|Standing all on her own…and so proud!|