Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Fun Just Keeps On Coming...


...it really does! We have really been living up our month here in Utah! Tim's schedule has been pretty intense. I've been happy to have my family near during it all...but fortunately with a few days off and many post-call days Tim's been able to enjoy the beautiful Utah Fall and spend some time with us.

Here's what we've been up to...Autumn in Utah, going out to lunch at my favorite Salt Lake restaurants, lots of mountain time...in Midway, Park City, Millcreek and Big Cottonwood Canyons, meeting friends at the park, catching up with old friends, Red Butte Garden, Pumpkin/Fall fun at Cornbelly's and Gardner Village, lots of time with family, COUSINS, a few extra date nights, Museum of Natural Curiosity, running errands with my mom, a little shopping, Bahr girl night in Park City, Midway getaway with my parents, going to the temple, making the girls' Halloween costumes, and Mille's birthday celebrations!

I can't quite believe we only have a week left...my how time flies...but don't worry there is still plenty of fun to be had...and we'll be sure to live it up!

These pictures on from our trip up to Midway with my parents! Oh Midway we love you!



Top of the Crater



1 comment: