Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Tiny Taste of Fall in Iowa


We were very fortunate to have a very mild summer. Usually by the time Fall rolls around I am so thankful for a break in the heat! But this year has been different. It's been nice all summer and continues to be. I love the Fall! And I love Fall here in Iowa. October here is beautiful...the weather is delightful, the leaves are gorgeous, I love the corn all dried out, and just love the sights, sounds, and smells the come with autumn. You may have heard that Tim got an away rotation at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City. So we are packing up and ready to head to Utah for the next 4 weeks! Fortunately we got to experience I tiny bit of an Iowa Fall before we left including harvesting our 10 pumpkins from our garden and taking a few pics of my girls with the corn!









No comments:

Post a Comment