Sunday, May 11, 2014

Utah Trip- Spring 2014



The girls and I were lucky enough to get to go home for a 10 day visit! We had so much fun and Kate especially loved playing with grandparents and cousins all of the time! 

I was a little nervous about flying with both girls by myself...but I am happy to report they did awesome! Kate listened really well, stayed by me, and especially loved this Water Wow thing I bought...it kept her busy for at least an hour each time we pulled it out. And bringingTim's ipad loaded with shows helped too. 

Oh how I miss Utah! I miss those gorgeous mountains, the weather, and of course...most of all the people! I loved spending time with family and catching up for some old friends! We packed in a lot of fun including: lots of COUSIN time, the new Aquarium, Zoo, Cafe Rio x3 + other favorite restaurants, lots of park time and swinging, BBQs, Daddy Daughter date to the Symphony, Temple Square, City Creek, Ikea, Scheels (although they wouldn't let Kate ride on the ferris wheel even though she was just a few inches too short), and celebrating Kate's birthday with family! Terrific trip...the only thing missing was Tim! 

Plane Ride





1 comment: