Mille turned 7 months while we were out in Utah! This little lady is seriously the sweetest, happiest, and easiest going girl...at least until she is hungry and ready to go to bed...then she becomes what we affectionately call her a "time bomb!"
Here's some Millie facts:
- Sitting up like a champ! She has been really close and just needed a little support for the longest time...and decided on her 7 month birthday it was time to become a pro. It is SO fun to just set her down and let her go to town playing with toys!
- She loves her toes...and is now always trying to eat them.
- Continues to be SO smiley! She now loves to stick out her tongue while she smiles.
- Has 2 teeth...she got her second one on April 28, 2014.
- Is the best little eater...I mean really this girl can eat. And she opens her mouth so wide! She nurses 5-6 times everyday and loves eating squash, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, pears, bananas, mangos, and puffs! Although she eats and enjoys them all...she seems to eat fruits with a bit more gusto. She also really likes trying to drink water from a sippy cup.
- Believe it or not but those cheeks are starting to get a little smaller.
- Sleeps from 7pm-7am and takes 2 naps each day!
- Wears a lot of 3-6 month clothes but is fitting nicely in 6 month clothes!
- She loves to read stories...or should I say eat the books!
- Loves looking at pictures of other babies!
- Grabs EVERYTHING!!!
- And puts everything into her mouth!
- Favorite toy...whatever Kate is playing with! Although Kate isn't so sure she likes Millie wanting to play with her things. She also loves her Minnie Mouse stuffed animal, soft squashy books, floor gym, and our little play kitchen.
- She really is just growing up...it's so fun but hard to believe!
|It seems like now whenever I try to get a smile I get this scrunched up nose pose!|