Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014


Happy Easter! We had a wonderful weekend full of great weather, friends, family time, fun Easter activities and most importantly reflection on our Savior Jesus Christ! I certainly am forever thankful for His sacrifice, His Atonement, and for all the blessings I have been given. I am especially grateful for my little family and thankful I can be with them forever!











Our ward had a cute Easter activity for the kids on Saturday morning complete with crafts, fun, and an egg hunt! Kate totally loved it! She's become quite the expert at finding eggs. And it's pretty dang cute...after she finds an egg she insists on opening it up and gets so excited about what's inside. Glad  she can savor the small things!



Dying eggs Saturday night! Kate has been talking about dying eggs for the past month...She was so excited to finally do it!



Sunday morning! I heard Kate get out of bed and rather than come into our room like she does every other day, I heard her walk into the living room and yell "Pete the Cat...there's a duck...candy" and then ran into our room. Holidays are just that much more fun with kids!





1 comment: