Friday, March 7, 2014

Sisters


Kate has always done really well with Millie! We were fortunate to avoid the often real jealous phase of a new baby in the house. But in the past few weeks Kate has really started "playing" with Millie and I LOVE it!

I just had to share some of my favorite sisters pics as of late. My heart just bursts as I watch these two beauties interact! When I leave Millie even for a second...I always find Kate snuggling up to Millie either reading her a story, sharing toys, or just talking to her.  Pretty sure Millie gives the biggest smiles when her big sister is around! 

Millie is Kate's favorite patient


Walked out to find this impromptu picnic
Kate told me she'd  give Millie her shots...no need to see the real doctor

First set of coordinating outfits
Sharing with sister
A real honor...Kate sharing her two best friends with Millie

Kate's favorite dolly



4 comments:

  1. Aww Kate is such a good big sister and Millie is such a doll! Love all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable together! Small world--how do you know Brennan? We were on student council together at Orem High. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hay, for sharing these darling pictures of Kate and Millie. They are precious little girls, just like their mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they are SO cute together! I love that Kate is a little mom/playmate to Millie.

    ReplyDelete