Sunday, March 23, 2014

Amelia- Rice Cereal


Big weekend here at the Bahr house...Millie tried rice cereal for the first time on Saturday March 22, 2014!! It's always so fun to see your baby grow and develop but it's also so sad at the same time. I think a part of me was holding out cause I wasn't ready for her to grow up...but after weeks of eyeing our food we finally took the plunge. 

Millie did really great! First time a total success! At first she wasn't so sure but quickly caught on and started opening and closing her mouth chomping and seeming to quite like it. It is sooo cute watching her figuring out how to eat from a spoon! Then on Sunday it went even that much better! Watch out...Fruits and veggies here we come!






2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!! Glad she liked it! I sort of bypassed rice cereal and went straight to oatmeal. And to this day, Blake doesn't like rice. Maybe I should try it with miles. :)

    ReplyDelete