Sunday, January 5, 2014

Amelia- 3 months


It's hard to believe that we moved to Iowa just before Kate turned three months... It certainly puts things in perspective. Millie seems so big yet she's tiny compared to our crazy Kate! Time certainly does fly!
  • To celebrate her 3rd month birthday, Amelia decided to give us her first audible laugh. She hasn't stopped since and in the last day has become quite the talker. She loves trying to copy us and makes the most darling sounds.
  • She can always be found smiling. I swear you just look her direction and her face lights up! I just can't get over what a happy, sweet, good baby she is!
  • Amelia goes to sleep around 9-9:30pm and wakes up around 7-7:30am. 
  • She holds her head up really well...I think it's almost time to pull out the Bumbo.
  • Since returning home to Iowa, is obsessed with her floor gym. She especially seems to like the turquoise octopus.
  • Loves looking at herself in the mirror. She thinks it's the funniest, best thing ever!
  • Kate loves giving her kisses and hugs. There is nothing sweeter than watching Kate give Amelia a soft kiss and hear her say "I wuve you Millie!"
  • Amelia is starting to like her Sophie giraffe toy. Amelia smiles so big when Sophia squeaks and can kind of grab onto her now.
  • She naps really well in the morning, not so much in the afternoon...but hey, I'll take it...if it means she'll sleep through the night. 
  • I think she's a little over 11 lbs. I weighed her on a scale in Utah and she was 10 1/2 lbs. 
  • Oh and she is the best little traveler! She did amazing on all of our flights. She slept, ate, or was just totally content. She really likes snuggling into my Moby wrap. 
We are just totally loving this stage right now! It is so fun to watch her grow and develop. I think I could sit and make her laugh all day long! 








2 comments:

  1. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see her in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cheeks!! I feel like I know her even though we've never met. You're awesome, Hayley.

    ReplyDelete