Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013



Happy Halloween! We especially had fun this year!

My mom always made the most amazing Halloween costumes each year! Although Kate is only 2 and won't even remember I wanted to start the great tradition of making cool costumes this year! With my due date in the middle of October I made sure to plan ahead and got the dress done ahead of schedule and well before Amelia's arrival. But I finished the gloves the night before I went into labor and Tim actually made the bow to put on the ears after Amelia arrived! Kate looked so cute! She wore her ears most of the time but like I expected the gloves didn't last long at all...oh well. Then with Amelia only being 3 weeks, we settled on just wearing pumpkin jammies...I initially wanted to dress her up at Figaro, Minnie's black cat, but decided not to bother.

This was the first year we took Kate trick-or-treating...she totally loved it and really "got" it. She loved scampering from house to house to collect her candy! Although it is totally funny...she isn't interested in eating any of the candy... she just likes to pull out of her bag, arrange and sort it, put it back in, and to it over and over again! Silly girl!

We had several fun activities to celebrate Halloween including: our ward Halloween Party and Trunk-or-Treat, the 2nd Annual Med School Halloween Parade, and of coarse, Trick-or-Treating! 







Trick or treating at the med school 

Carving pumpkins with Grandma B
Just some good leaf pics


1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom! That is the cutest mini mouse ever. I hope you are surviving.

    ReplyDelete