Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kater-Skater




Kate's pediatric dentist hosted an free evening at the Children's Museum and Coralridge Ice Rink for her patients. We took the opportunity to introduce Kate to the joys of ice skating and she did TOTALLY awesome! She is a real natural and even kept her feet together and would try to shuffle a bit. She actually enjoyed herself and kept saying "I like ice skating" and when I asked her if she was having fun, she replied "YEAH!" I was really surprised...but I guess I shouldn't have been...her name is Kater-Skater after all! Can't wait to go again!


Look at that smile :)




4 comments:

  1. Cute...I'd like to think I gave her the nickname?!?! Jk ;) give her lots of hugs and kisses from Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute! I love it! You guys are the cutest little family :)
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she's living up to her nickname. You guys look great! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete