Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fun in the Sun


So although the weather greatly improved this past week...we've been spending a lot of time in our swimming suits. Kate loves her little kiddie pool I got at TJ Maxx for $10 bucks. And I love it too...I will admit I've taken a few dips (well actually like full on got in) in it too! 



 We've also enjoyed some of the "big pools" (said in a low grumbly voice by Kate) around us!

Coralville Rec Pool

Swimming at Cole's house

Oh and I'm very sad to announce that Kate is losing her other best friend this summer! It's been a rough summer. First her friend Oakley left in May to Virginia for her Dad started his residency and now Cole leaves next week for Minnesota. What is a girl to do?! It's pretty rough stuff...I guess we'll have to take Dory's advice and"just keep swimmin'." Good thing our little lady likes to swim :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh kate, you're just too cute!! I wish you and Paisley could go swimming together. Miss you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the swimsuit you've been talking about forever that I never got to see?? It's soooooo cute! You should get in the pool every time with Kate! I don't know about you, but I'm dying in this heat. Oakley and I go swimming a lot and although she loves it, it's mostly for my sake. I'm getting over the fact that I look terrible in a swimsuit these days. :) Oakley and Kate and Cole can still be long distance best friends! Besides, Kate is so good at making friends I'm sure she'll have 2 new best friends in no time.

    ReplyDelete