Sunday, May 12, 2013

We have a 2 year old!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Kate! I really can't believe we have a 2 year old...how did that happen?!



Kate continues to impress and amaze me every day! She has quite the little personality. She's independent, sweet, and so much fun! She's continually learning and says new little phrases or big words that surprise me every day. She's always singing and has the sweetest little voice. She's obsessed with playing outside and is always on the move. Although she is also learning to throw a tantrum or two, I treasure each day we spend together. I couldn't ask for a better job. I am SO lucky to be her mommy and loved sharing our special birthday/Mother's Day! 
I made Kate a teepee
She insisted on opening her presents inside of it :)
Kate's grandparents spoiled her rotten

Kate loves her wagon from Tim's parents
She also adores her kitchen from my parents
Out for it's maiden voyage. Enough room for Kate and many of her "friends"


I love you with all of my heart my sweet Kate!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you are so crafty with that Teepee! Too cute! I might have to hire you to make me one :)
    Happy BIrthday sweet Kate - so glad you are part of our family!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teepee turned out so well! You are so talented at sewing. Happy birthday, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 2 already!? What a big girl. She's darling. Such fun presents too. :) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete