Monday, April 29, 2013
This past Friday was my Birthday! Tim and my family spoiled me rotten. I had a terrific day...Kate slept in till almost 8am, we played at the park in 70 degree weather, opened presents, had dinner out at Atlas, and made homemade lime rickey's. Thank you for all the calls and texts. I am one lucky girl!
Saturday, April 13, 2013
- Kate's four "best friends" (aka her stuffed animals) are "Baby," her penguin, Minnie Mouse, the Lorax, and "Towel," the owl.
- Kate LOVES stickers! She especially loves sticking them on herself and her stuffed animals.
- Loves watching youtube videos of Disney princesses (especially Rapunzel, Tiana, and Belle), Elmo, and Mickey Mouse.
- Loves spending as much time possible outside swinging, walking around, and sliding.
- Loves splashing in the tube and dumping water out of the tub.
- And likes to try and hide in our cupboards.
- Kate usually sleeps till 7-7:30am but on Sundays she ALWAYS sleeps in and we have to wake her up to get ready for church.
- Favorite foods: yogurt, pasta, strawberries, broccoli, string cheese, oh and french fries.
- Favorite books: Ollie's Easter Eggs, Elmo's World Love, Where's My Mommy?, and Aloha Is.
- Her speech is really coming along. Kate is getting so good at putting words together. It's so much fun!
- Can identify five colors, purple, orange, yellow, pink, and white.
Monday, April 8, 2013
We had a wonderful Conference weekend...listening to the prophet and apostles, enjoying lots of family time and traditions, and enjoying some great weather. Spring is starting to finally show up here in Iowa...thank goodness!
|Lots of fun with Dad watching Conference|
|The semi-annual traditional Conference race|