Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013


Happy Easter!  I love this time of year...I love Spring...I love watching the Earth come back to life...the tree popping and the tulips beginning to poke their way out...but most of all I love my Savior Jesus Christ, the real reason we celebrate Easter.   

We had a great weekend, full of traditions, a great feast with dear friends, and of course plenty of candy! Kate was especially excited about our Easter egg hunt. She really enjoyed running around the backyard searching for each egg. Every time she found one she immediately would open it, put the candy in her basket and then would discard the plastic egg...silly girl. I guess she just knows what she wants :)

Dying eggs
Kate liked dropping the eggs into the dye...good thing they were hard boiled... 



Enjoying her Easter basket
Kate's Easter Dress




3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Kate has gotten! I love her little easter dress! happy Easter and Happy spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect little Easter! Kate's dress is adorable! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! I love Kate's bunny ears! And that's super brave of you to let her dye eggs :)

    ReplyDelete