Monday, February 4, 2013

My Little Helper

Kate has really taken to being my little helper! She is always climbing up to turn on the mixer, push the button on the food processor, wipe up spills, sweep, or vacuum. It is so dang cute.




Kate really enjoyed helping me mix up the football whoopie pie cookies we made for the Super Bowl! I love watching her eyes light up as she runs to grab the step stool so she can reach the counter. I love the pictures of me cooking with my mom and am so excited that Kate loves cooking with mom too. Now I need to make Kate a little Kate size apron...


4 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie pie! I need to hear her little voice more! Those cooks look pretty cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little helper! You are such a good mommy to bake and create these fun memories together! And those cookies look scrumptious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate is such a little Rennaisance girl. She has so many talents! I love your football treats! They look a lot like the rice kripies you made for our byu party just after you guys moved here. We should have gotten together because our treats were seriously lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! I have a lot of fun memories of cooking with my mom too. And I could totally go for one of those whoopie pies right now :)

    ReplyDelete