Here are a few new favorites to document:
- Still loves talking care of all of her stuffed animal friends. She still especially favors her "Baby" penguin, Minnie Mouse, and Elmo.
- Starting to really enjoy coloring with crayons and colored pencils. She actually prefers markers but I don't love the mess :)
- Loves helping me cook! Is the best little helper!
- Loves talking to family on mommy's cell phone, skype, or facetime.
- Kate is a little gymnast. She loves doing headstands. And loves to perform for Grandma via skype.
- Current favorite books are Roadwork, My Dad, and her Elmo Valentine book.
- Favorite color is definitely yellow! She can pick out the yellow crayon out of a box but then calls the others yellow too. Silly girl.
- Vocab has exploded!
- Loves singing all of the time...new songs include "I've Been Working on the Railroad" and "Do As I'm Doing."
- Loves to give Eskimo kisses!
- In the past few weeks Kate said her first three phrase sentence "I see you." She loves peeking around corners and saying again and again. It's darling!
- And tonight was seriously chowing down tilapia and couscous!
Happy 21 months Kate!