Tuesday, February 12, 2013

21 months

Well...another month has flown by and Kate is now 21 months! I still can't believe she's closer to two years old then one. How time flies. We have been having a lot of fun and keeping busy with our weekly outings.



Here are a few new favorites to document:
  • Still loves talking care of all of her stuffed animal friends. She still especially favors her "Baby" penguin, Minnie Mouse, and Elmo.
  • Starting to really enjoy coloring with crayons and colored pencils. She actually prefers markers but I don't love the mess :)
  • Loves helping me cook! Is the best little helper!
  • Loves talking to family on mommy's cell phone, skype, or facetime.
  • Kate is a little gymnast. She loves doing headstands. And loves to perform for Grandma via skype.
  • Current favorite books are Roadwork, My Dad, and her Elmo Valentine book.
  • Favorite color is definitely yellow! She can pick out the yellow crayon out of a box but then  calls the others yellow too. Silly girl.
  • Vocab has exploded! 
  • Loves singing all of the time...new songs include "I've Been Working on the Railroad" and "Do As I'm Doing."
  • Loves to give Eskimo kisses!
  • In the past few weeks Kate said her first three phrase sentence "I see you." She loves peeking around corners and saying again and again. It's darling!
  • And tonight was seriously chowing down tilapia and couscous! 



Happy 21 months Kate!



4 comments:

  1. cute girl! Time flies, doesn't it? I can't believe how quickly they grow up. She is such an adorable girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the pigtails! Keep the markers away until she's 12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kater Potater. I love how animated she is in every single picture. Why doesn't it surprise me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out - only a few more months and you'll have a two year old on your hands! She is as cute as ever - absolutely love her! And Hayley, I think she totally looks like you in the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete