Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day 2012

Well...tomorrow is the big day! We've been waiting, with a lot of enthusiasm and anxiety, for this day for a long time. I'm thankful it is almost here and will be over soon...

I originally planned to vote on actual Election Day but the fact that I am going to be busy poll watching  I decided to take advantage of early voting. Take a look...No surprise here...it was very exciting to pencil in my vote for Mitt Romney!!! Crazy Iowa still uses paper ballots!



Here's to hoping that America gets it right!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how supportive and patriotic you are! CAn't wait to see the results tomorrow - more like Wednesday for us :) GO ROMNEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am enthused and nervous about the election. I'm very proud of all the work you have done for the Romney for President Campaign in Iowa, Hay. I'm so glad that I got to go with you and Kate to the rally for Mitt in Cedar Rapids. Let's hope for the very best tomorrow, that voters will be wise.

    ReplyDelete