Saturday, September 8, 2012

Game Day

First off...I'd just like to give a shout out to the Utah State Aggies! Who knew I could love you so much! I'm not afraid to admit (although it might make me unpopular with some of my favorite Salt Lake friends) I couldn't be happier with the results of last night :) Can't wait for next week...

We had a great Saturday! We started the day in our black and gold as we attended the Institute Iowa/Iowa State tailgate breakfast. We then quickly changed into blue and white (where our true loyalties lie), and we enjoyed a BBQ with some friends and enjoyed watching our Cougars win!

The weather today was perfect...perfect for football, perfect for opening up the house, perfect for spending lots and lots of time outside ! Happy Football Season! Here's to many more Saturdays to come!


We're working on getting Kate to cheer when the Cougs score...although she prefers playing outside than watching tv inside :)

1 comment:

  1. you should've gotten Kate a shirt like the one you got dad...

    ReplyDelete