Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympic Fever



Olympic Fever? Have you caught it? The temperature has certainly risen at the Iowa Bahr household! I'm not ashamed to admit I spend at least 4 hours per day watching! Not to mention miss out on sleep because I have to stay up and watch every last second...The Olympics only come around every 4 years, right (Let's not discuss that with the Winter ones it's actually every 2)? The Olympics are just so inspiring and so much fun! I can't get enough of it!

We were invited to a Opening Ceremony party and were presented with these Gold medals. Kate spends at least 95% of her waking hours wearing them, taking them on only to put them right back on or carrying them around. She even tries to wear them in the tub. We call her Double Gold Kate and like to compare her to Gabby Douglas! Kate totally has Olympic Fever and I couldn't be prouder! Go USA!


We haven't really let Kate watch much TV...but we never hesitate to let her when it comes to BYU Sports, General Conference, and now the Olympics! 



And I know it's not related but I had to include this cute pic...Kate lined up the Princesses on her own and took them on a stroll around the house- So cute!

3 comments:

  1. The princess thing is adorable! Kate looks so grown-up. And we've been watching the Olympics nonstop as well. When it's only every few years, watching TV all day is totally justified :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Kate is a gold medalist in our book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady was really getting into synchronized swimming this morning... I guess I'll have to keep an eye on him.

    ReplyDelete