Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Last Week- Week 5

It is hard to believe that our last week is now over. Although I shouldn't complain...we did get 5 weeks in Utah...but somehow it just never seems like enough. We enjoyed some time in Orem with Tim's family with some swimming, visiting BYU, meeting baby Cruz, and using our Pass of All Passes to mini golf and hit at the batting cages. We also got to go see the 24th of July parade floats. We sure love our family and friends! Thanks for an amazing trip. We miss you already!

Visiting BYU
Tim's favorite place on Campus

Swimming in Orem/ 24th of July Float Preview (My sister-in-laws float and running into my childhood friend Erica)/ Tim at the batting cages
I forgot to mention we stopped through our old stomping ground in Aurora, CO to see some friends, eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant, and spend the night (I bummed I didn't get any pictures). We are saddened by the events that took place at our movie theatre there in our old neighborhood. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of the victims and people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment