Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 Years



It was three years ago today that Tim and I tied the knot. Happy 3rd Anniversary to us!  I'm so thankful for our wonderful life and grateful we will be together forever!

While we were in Utah my parents watched Kate so we could go on a big date for our anniversary. It was a little early but so nice to not have to worry about Kate while we were away. We headed up to the Olympic Park in Park City and enjoyed dinner at an old favorite, The Dodo. We did some celebrating at home today and are planning another little date later this week. I love you Tim!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. I like your pink shoes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anni! Wait did I read that wrong? Is the Dodo in Park City now? Regardless I hope you got that delish Turkey sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are growing up so fast :) That date looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are the cutest! Happy 3 years - and here is to many many more!!!

    ReplyDelete