Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 2

We've had another fun week in the Beehive State! Here are some pictures...
Up Big Cottonwood Canyon
Silver Lake
Kate loved going to the Discovery Museum with her cousins

Kate and Bronson building towers

Nothing is better than a picnic up my favorite canyon...Millcreek
Enjoying smores with my nephew Brady
Fun with Paisley, Grandma B, and Ellie


Picking raspberries in my parents backyard
Tim and I enjoyed attending the Draper Temple...it crazy to have our pick of temples to attend...all within 25 minutes of my parents house!



3 comments:

  1. You guys know how to have fun don't you!? I'll have to get some Utah entertainment ideas from you for our next visit. We never seem to do much when we're there. I'm coveting those fresh raspberries too! I can't believe how big Kate is getting! :) HOpe you have a fabulous rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, how did I get so behind reading your blog? You are so good at maximizing your time. Your trip looks so fun! And I'm so jealous that your parents have raspberries in their backyard. I'm going to put that on my bucket list. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! I love that first picture- I can't wait to see the mountains! Kate looks pretty steady on her feet. Is she walking??

    ReplyDelete