Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thank Goodness for Serviettes!


Happy Serviette Day! Some of you may ask...what is Serviette Day? To keep a long story short...let's just say it is a holiday my friends and I started back in high school that involved celebrating serviettes- what you usually call napkins. I mean seriously who really wants to call something you wipe your face with a napkin?! Not me!

A day to celebrate napkins...perhaps a little silly but I tell you what, much joy has come from celebrating and having a reason to get together is never a bad idea! We've been celebrating now for 10 years! Here's a few pics from years past!


For years we even made awesome t-shirts!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is hilarious! And they really are so necessary for us messy eaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had spaghetti on the 16th in honor of the serviette. Wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete