Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! Today was an extra special day...it was actually my first official Mother's Day!  Kate was born 4 days after Mother's Day last year. So it seemed just a little extra sweet!

I am certainly thankful for my amazing mom! I hope she knows what an influence she has been on me! She is the world's greatest mother and who I am striving to become like each day! I am also thankful for a great mother-in-law and awesome sisters-in-law as well as the many other women that have influenced me from grandmas and ward members to my amazing friends. I have a lot of friends that have became mothers this past along with me, how fun! What a great day to celebrate the women in our lives!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so so sweet! You girls are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete