Monday, May 21, 2012

The Fun Has Begun

Kate and I have really been enjoying having Tim back...those last few weeks of finals were pretty tough. But now we can say one year down!

Since this is Tim's only summer off we have plans to play hard and live it up! We made a list of various activities and places we want to visit and are already starting to check some of them off.


This weekend of full of bike rides, swimming outside, and enjoying some much needed family time. We headed out to West Branch, IA to check out the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum. It was actually really cool and I learned so much. I'll be honest, I didn't know a whole lot about Pres. Hoover. We also hit a UofI baseball game, went to Nauvoo, and even went to Snake Alley in Burlington, IA. It rivals San Fran's Lombard Street claiming to be the "Crookedest Street in the World!" It was pretty awesome!

I can tell...it's going to be a great summer!


2 comments:

  1. Are you coming to Utah this summer? I would love to see you. I also need fun ideas of things to do in Denver. David and I will be there for a week in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley- how do you make these collages? They are so cool! Is it a blogspot thing? Kate looks darling in her sun hat, btw. Snake Alley is pretty awesome, huh? You guys are such a good lookin family.

    ReplyDelete