Saturday, April 7, 2012

We Heart Utah

Oh how I love going home!  Kate and I had an awesome trip to Utah! I swear no matter how long we visit it is never long enough...although we were ready to be back with Tim! We had a great time full of family, friends, and lots of fun.

We made time for pretty much everything on my Salt Lake To Do list...all except skiing. But we did eat at my favorite restaurants (multiple times), visit with some dear friends, meet the new babies, go shopping, play with cousins, and even see Jimmer at the Jazz game!  By far the most fun though was just seeing Kate interact and play with her grandparents and cousins! She is one lucky gal to have such amazing family!

Checking out the new City Creek Shopping Center and Temple Square
Fun with Family
The traditional Semi-Annual Sokol Family Conference Run...walk!









2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I'm a little jealous! What a bummer that is snowed on Conference day, but I love your family's conference run/walk :) What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete