Friday, April 27, 2012

Golden Day

So yesterday was my birthday...but not just any old birthday...my golden birthday! That's right folks, as my brother told me, "...that's upper twenties, Hay!" As the Primary songs goes, "I am one year older" but also "wiser too," right?!

It was a great day! Complete with lots of phone calls from the people I love, great food, skyping with my Mom, beautiful weather for our weekly walk to the library for storytime with our good friends Wendy and Oakley, receiving many thoughtful gifts, and even a nap! Tim did a great job making sure today was extra special...we even got to go out on a date to this restaurant I've been dying to try. 

Thank you to all of you who helped make today special! I am one lucky girl to have so many friends and family that care about me! Thanks for calling! I love and miss you!

We picked up Tim from school and got a little lunch 
Tim putting together the awesome bike trailer he gave me

I let Tim try it out first

This meal was totally awesome!
Birthday dinner at Atlas

3 comments:

  1. Is Costco open yet? I am so excited for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Golden Birthday! Way to go Tim with the bike trailer, Kate looks like she loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Golden Birthday! I can't wait to see all your photos from your adventures with a bike trailer all over Iowa! You see so much more of the world on a bike. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete