Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012


Happy Easter! I so love this time of year...the tulips, the blossoms, everything coming back to life! Our Easter celebration was a little different than we anticipated...Upon returning from Utah Kate got sick! We've had a pretty rough weekend...Tim and I even got in on it with a brutal 24 hour flu bug and we spent Sunday morning taking Kate to see the doctor. But hey I shouldn't complain, this was Kate's first real time sick and Tim's mom was here for a short visit so we had extra help. Despite being sick we got our eggs dyed, still had a great dinner, and had our egg hunt on Monday for our FHE activity.

I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ! I know He lives! Hope you all had a great Easter! Pictures to come of Kate in her Easter dress...

Enjoying our next door neighbor's gorgeous magnolia tree

No comments:

Post a Comment