Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink Shoes



What little (or big) girl doesn't love pink shoes?!  Kate has been fortunate to have some pretty dang cute shoes (most of which have been pink)...however, I've had the hardest time keeping any of them on her little feet. But I think things are about to change...

We got these shoes as a gift from a girl I worked with in Colorado. I particular loved them because they reminded me of a pair of pink high-top Converse shoes I had as a little girl. I've been waiting a long time for these to finally fit! They look oh so cute and the best part with the actual shoe laces these ones  might actually stay on! 

I'm not the only one excited about these shoes! 






2 comments:

  1. Oh those shoes are darling! Every girl needs at least one pair of pink shoes!!! I love the picture of her with the credit card - may be a shadow of things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me want to squeeze her. :( I can wait a few more weeks though.
    -Hana-

    ReplyDelete