Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Happy Day




There's been a lot of talk about it but I haven't wanted to get my hopes up- But today after a friend told me I drove by to see for myself...Costco really is coming! I have no idea when it is scheduled to open, but I do know that there is large warehouse just one exit from my house that says this (see picture above)!

I am thrilled! How ironic that just on Sunday as we drove to church I was telling Tim how much happier I would be if we had a Costco here :)

Also...we just got back from a fun little trip to Chicago...pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation Hayley, you deserve this. Hana and I are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yyyyaaayayyyyyyy! oh man I am so excited for Costco. THey better hurry up and finish it! Oh and I love the picture of Kate with all the presents- so. cute. And you guys went to Chicago? Fun! I didn't know you were into art, Hayley. That's so cool. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete