Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crazy for Cucumbers


Kate loves cucumbers...well... she loves her stuffed cucumber! My parents gave Kate the cutest play fruits and vegetables for Christmas. Kate absolutely loves them and maybe its the dietitian in me or something but I just can't get over how cute she looks playing with them. I almost feel proud or something...I'm crazy I know. Kate enjoys picking them up, sucking on them, and throwing each one but she has her favorites- the green onion, the garlic, and the cucumber. And the cucumber is definitely by far the top favorite! Kate insists on holding on tight and carrying it everywhere and has even become a bit possessive.  We haven't tried real cucumbers yet...but it makes me wonder will this fascination continue? Will cucumbers beat out her current favorite  (to eat) carrots? We will see. Time will only tell :)

2 comments:

  1. Daphne has the same ones for her play kitchen! :) Yay for Ikea. You'll have to get her the pots and pans to play with when she's a bit older. I love the veggies too--especially the leek. Only Ikea would have a leek in it's veggie basket. Cute cucumbered kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like the cutest thing I have ever heard. Be sure to take a video of it.

    ReplyDelete