Monday, December 5, 2011

'Tis the Season



Oh how I love the Christmas Season! I love everything about it! This weekend we made some real progress on our Christmas To Do list! I can't believe it is already the fifth of December...oh my...we still have so much fun to do. Fortunately, our tree is trimmed, the village is set up, and I only have one more present I need to purchase. 

We had the best weekend! Saturday was especially fun beginning with going out to breakfast, Christmas shopping at the mall (Kate met Santa), and then Tim and I went on a date to the College of Medicine Ice Skating and Broom Ball activity.

 It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!
Annual Bahr Family Christmas Shopping Excursion


Tim was the city planner this year for our village 


I especially love hanging each of our special ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment