Thursday, December 1, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! After finding out Tim got a whole week off we knew we just had to go home to Utah! Tim said he knew that we would go home for Thanksgiving but I on the other hand did not since we would be going for Christmas. Kate and I left a week early to have some extra time and then Tim joined us after he finished up his classes. It was a great trip full of family, fun, and great food. My favorite activities included, but are not limited to:

1. Just being home and spending time with our families
2. Kate mastering how to sit up by herself!
3. Baking day with my Mom the day before Thanksgiving.
    We made 7 different kinds of pie this year!
4. Meeting the new babies: cousin Ellie, Austin, and James
    (Tim's sister had a girl and two of my dearest friends had boys all at the end of October)
5. Shopping and running errands with my Mom
6. Playing games like Uno and CandyLand with my nieces and nephews
7. Seeing Kate with her grandparents and cousins
9. Going to eat at Cafe Rio, La Puente, and In-n-Out
9. Looking out my parents front windows at Mt. Olympus...I miss the beautiful mountains
10. Checking out the new Natural History Museum in Salt Lake

I hope each of you had a great Thanksgiving too! Let the holiday season begin!!

I took a lot of pictures...here just a few highlights...
First flight...Kate did awesome!
Sleeping on the flight from Chicago to SLC. We were lucky to have an empty seat next to me.
Celebrating Kate's 6 month birthday...notice the candle is only half a one :)
Meeting Baby James
Playing games on Thanksgiving 
Enjoying the Museum
Look at me...I can sit up all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment