Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from our Little Lady (Bug)

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We had fun getting in the Halloween spirit beginning with our ward party on Saturday where Kate experienced her first Trunk or Treat...well it was more just visiting each car and letting Dad snag a few candies. Then tonight after our first and only 4 trick-o-treaters came we headed over to some friends for a yummy Halloween dinner.

Kate was the cutest lady bug while Tim was the Orkin man plotting her destruction while I sought to save her as a bug catcher. It was fun dressing up Kate and seeing her smile as I sang "I'm a mean old witch with a hat and I drive on my broom with my cat..." to her all day :) Do you remember that song?! It's a good one. Oh and Tim's sister had her baby today...we can't wait to meet baby Ellie when we come out for Thanksgiving.




Oh and here are two other pics from earlier last week...


3 comments:

  1. Cute baby! Cute parents, cute post! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! what a great little idea for costumes. You guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete